Season's greetings from everyone at The Binding Site's Immunologicals team.
With the end of the year approaching it's a great time to reflect on the previous 12 months, and it's been a busy time for our global team!
Amongst the many successes of the last 12 months some of the highlights have been:
- Adding more quality products to our portfolio, including new Infectious Disease parameters
- Exhibiting at this year's AACC event in Chicago
- The rollout of our global ERP system at all sites
- Our website rebrand (it had to get a mention!)
- Continued growth of our business with new customers and opportunities
We have big plans for 2019, with some exciting new ideas and projects already underway.
In March, members of our team will be visiting Nanchang, China for CACLP, China's largest trade show for the IVD and Life Sciences industries.
We have new product data being developed, are refining our range of antibodies and have some more website improvements in the pipeline as well.
We'll also be attending AACC and Medica, 2 of the largest trade shows for our business, and that's just a snippet of what we're working on.
So from everyone in the Immunologicals group we hope you have an enjoyable festive period, and look forward to working with you in 2019 and beyond!